NOTD: bronzy brown nails

hello my beautiful people...

I can never get bored of brown on my lips, face or nails... I wanted to try out a brown with bronze manicure for future use..here it is...



I did this with the primark nail polishes... they were ultra thick and it has been really difficult
to blend to this design... I have left my ring finger with just brown to accentuate the affect actually... you can see how thick the nail polish is on that finger.. even with a single coat...



Iam not exactly complaining but with primark beauty I guess its fine to stick to a single color manicure... owing to the texture of the polish.. looks like nail art is not welcome for these babies...


The closeup at a single finger might give a better visibility of the affect... This is my first time I am trying this manicure so please bare my clumsiness with the cuticles...(I just dabbed nail polish remover before taking these pictures..)



Let me know how you like this look....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi... Thank you for leaving a comment... I treat my blog post as what I am speaking to you and I am extremely glad you replied... :)