Another Haul: Holiday Shopping




With the weekend trip ahead, I had to go shopping you see… I tried to keep it to the minimal …
Ok why holiday shopping …  don’t I have these or any alternatives already? The answer is because When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better, but then it's not, and I need to do it again as said by Rebecca Bloomwood in ‘Confessions of a shopohalic’(why are you smiling reading this? Got reminded of something… ;))


Anyways let me explain... (products from left to right)
No.7 Beautiful Skin BB cream Normal/oily – Previously when I went on trips except for those special dinners I used to dab compact powder on my sunscreen/moisturiser and rush… this time I wish to try a little more by adding a BB cream.. gotta see how it goes..
Johnsons baby oil – makeup cleanser, massage oil for relaxing end of day… and many more uses
Johnsons baby lotion - mild moisturiser for hand and body
Maybelline Instant Anti-age skin retexturising primer – To reinforce the BB cream, for my pores and lines... :D
17 shine control powder – was wondering if it will be as hot as last week so bought this.
Bourjois bronzer – The only color cosmetic of this sect
Simple kind to skin light moisturizer, Simple kind to skin refreshing facial wash gel, Simple kind to skin cleansing facial tissues  – tried and tested products to give an instant fresh face. this mini versions for my handbag during the trip
And theres next section....



simple kind to hair gentle care shampoo – this is a first timer… will use and tell you why I bought it ;)
Johnsons baby shampoo - for mild and frequent cleansing; when I have to wash 3 days consecutively 2 of the times will be with this…
Batiste dry shampoo – tried and tested way of washed-hair-look
John Freida FRIZZ-EASE 3-day staright semi-permanent styling spray – Post blow dry setting spray
Superdrug Anti-Frizz serum – see.. instead of going to a salon and splurging money for a blow dry I am doing it at home.
Superdrug Heat Defense spray – same as above
simple kind to hair gentle care conditioner – the right conditioner for greasy scalp; mildest I have known till date

Now starts the next task of packing…. Which I hope doesn’t unveil the need of more shopping ;)

3 comments:

Rohini said...

These are good staples to have...I actually was smiling when I read that quote! Ha! x

Divi said...

caught you.. ;)...

Divi said...

Thanks for the compliment... Yap sure..loved your outfiits... added to your followers... :)

Cheers...

Post a Comment

Hi... Thank you for leaving a comment... I treat my blog post as what I am speaking to you and I am extremely glad you replied... :)