Sleek Makeup Eau La La Liners...!!!

One more trip to superdrug and got these latest eye/lip pencils.... Sleek eau la la liners... Owing to my question 'can lip pencil and eye pencil be interchanged' in this post ... we have the answer from Sleek... and it is eau la la....

I got 3 shades...
1) BLUE MOON - which I thought would be more close to dark blue but it is teal color....
2) RED STAR NIGHT - this is not red.. its a pink :)
3) RAISIN - this was the only one that is as expected.. it is a burgundy kind of color....

Swatches below...



Ok the good news is ... They have great selection of shades and my first impression is they glide on smoothly....and they are truly SMUDGE PROOF... I could not move a bit when I tried to rub with my fingers on the swatches above after few minutes of application.....

the bad news is the BLUE MOON liner tip was broken when I opened it... It was hanging by the last bit... :(  I did the above swatch holding the small nib...




and more so tragic I am unable to get the liner out of the retractable pencil... I twisted with all my strength and energy but there is no change in the level of the color pencil inside the cover.... please advice what do I do....

UPDATE: Just realized it is not retractable, its just a pencil and a sharpner works ... :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi... Thank you for leaving a comment... I treat my blog post as what I am speaking to you and I am extremely glad you replied... :)