Going the floral way...

Last week the climate has been so misbehaving… rainy windy…. Argh!!!... I decided to pep up with some floral prints I possess….

Each pair from this collection of ear studs is from different places from Primark, Accessorize, Claire’s… etc… They are really useful… change the look of the face without drama… ;) good for work, school, shopping... anywhere...

The good old neon pink pants…. Interestingly unlike other neon colors, this color of the neons can be carried off by many girls very easily…  Also it matches a wide spectrum of tops from a black to florals…

These floral scarves are from poundland… I love to pair them with the plain tops/t-shirts in a bow style along side a pair of jeans… Its chic and casual… The white with pink floral skinny belt running next to these is from a set of 3 from PRIMARK… Dint get a chance to wear it yet actually…


This is the best… I love this floral top from APRICOT… very girly… very youthful… I feel most floral stuff end up looking like teen stuff or the mum’s wear to me.. L L donno why…. This top is one of THE things that felt like made for 20s….

Ok so that’s some latest floral items from  my wardrobe… please leave your suggestions on how you think I could pair these in the comments….
P.S. I have submitted this as an entry to the InFB Florals.... click here to see the gorgeous entires....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi... Thank you for leaving a comment... I treat my blog post as what I am speaking to you and I am extremely glad you replied... :)