The Body Shop Vitamin E nourishing night cream: Review


The Vitamin E nourishing night cream is the latest product I chose to review. I was organising my beauty stash and found this. I have used it during last winter....



I did not use a night cream as part of my skin routine for a long time as I would wake up looking like oil slick next morning with most night creams... Finding a night cream for my oily skin was challenging. But last december I found an answer... The Body Shop Vitamin E nourishing night cream. Although vitamin E range is generally indicated for dry skin in most brands, the body shop vitamin E nourishing night cream is indicated for all skin types.
The packaging is simple and convinient tub. It is a thick cream and applies a little bit greasy. The cream has a smell - pleasant, not mild though. It is absorbed quickly into the skin and I always wake up to soft, supple skin. One word of caution - apply just little and wipe off any extra.
Overall it is a simple night moisturizer and the best thing about this cream is that it did not break me out...
Have you tried this? What do you think? What's your favourite night cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi... Thank you for leaving a comment... I treat my blog post as what I am speaking to you and I am extremely glad you replied... :)