Haul Time: May 2012

Hello all.... Been long time since I posted about my shopping.... I did keep buying a lot of stuff but just the usual ones mostly.... I decided to post the exciting/new ones.....
L to R: Styfile nail emergency file, Boots Botanic Cleansing Face Wipes, SANCTUARY Brightening Facial Radiance Exfolitor, NYC Glamour Eye lashes, Barry M Eyeshadow pencil, Boots tea tree and witch hazel peel off face mask, Sanctuary 5 minute thermal detox mask, RIMMEL 60 seconds nail polish, Sally Hansen Nail lacquer 

Styfile nail emergency file: Nice and Handy. The nail file is really useful on-the-go at the same time is very stylish. I am sure it will be everybodys hands in no time so wanted to be one of them :):)

Boots Botanic Cleansing Face Wipes: I have been seeing this new packs last few days. So wanted to give it a try. Boots Organics as a line has never disappointed me so harmless purchase.

SANCTUARY Brightening Facial Radiance Exfolitor: I wanted to buy the facial kit of the Sanctuary brightening line, couldn't find it so picked this up as a starter.

 NYC Glamour Eye lashes in 974 Black: These lashes are pretty interesting in shape. they are ascending towards the outer corner. I am definitely not good with lashes. Have used couple of eyelure ones till now. My first attempt at inexpensive lashes is the NYC glamour lashes.

Barry M Eyeshadow pencil EP1 Gold Cream: These Barry M eyeshadow pencils were in the new section on the Barry M stand. So picked it in whitish shade called EP1 Gold Cream... Hopefully this will be NYX jumbo pencil in milk's indigenous version.

Boots tea tree and witch hazel peel off face mask: Repurchase. If you have read my other posts, you know my love for tea tree already ;)

Sanctuary Deep Cleanse 5 minute thermal detox mask: Again a re-purchase. Infact I stock up on these sachets. I somehow prefer the sample version to tube version in any products. I feel it retains the freshness better.... just a feeling ofcourse. I will do a full review on this mask soon.

RIMMEL 60 seconds nail polish in 850 AYE AYE SAILOR: The speciality of this RIMMEL nail polish in 850 AYE AYE SAILOR is the shade.. I have been searching to buy a no-glittery navy blue shade... almost all the drusgtore lines from 2true to Maybelline have it but in glitter... Finally I found it in RIMMEL 60 seconds nail polish...

Sally Hansen Nail lacquer in 240 Raisin the bar: I am drawn to brown... if not bronze... so got this one from the local store for 2.99... Any number of bronze/brown shades are not enough for me :)


L to R: Soap and Glory Fab Pore hot cloth cleanser, the greatest scrub of all, the fab pore facial peel

I have never used any of the above Soap and Glory products... have been reading reviews. so thought will spend my share of money on them :D.....

Soap and Glory Fab Pore hot cloth cleanser: I am on search of a Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser dupe for oily skin coz liz earle makes me little greasy. Lets try this one

Soap and Glory the greatest scrub of all facial exfoliator: Lately I am in love with my dermalogica skin prep scrub. along with the other 2 from the range I thought it makes sense to pick up the scrub as well.

Soap and Glory THE Fab PORE facial peel: I have read some good reviews about it so wanted to try. I really have high hopes on the facial peel though...

As always the best is in the last... I treated myself to some Loccitane.... L'occitane ULTRA RICH EYE BALM, L'occitane BRIGHTENING CLEANSING FOAM.... I have no idea why I bought these now. I am using dermalogica in the morning and the body shop tea tree in my night routine, so cant fit the Loccitane ones anywhere at the moment... Anyways will use them next month probably...

So that was the best-of-my-recent-hauls for you.... I really enjoy the vicarious pleasure from other people's hauls... Do you ever do that?

1 comment:

Alfred Albert said...

Nice post:) very informative for me. thanks for sharing with us.

Post a Comment

Hi... Thank you for leaving a comment... I treat my blog post as what I am speaking to you and I am extremely glad you replied... :)